Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges
Week 6 of the Fortnite Season 7’s weekly Challenges is live. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 6,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Battle Stars
- Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 7 Week 6 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your Free Banner Icon which can be found south of Paradise Palms.
Completion of all Season 7 Week 6 Challenges will reward you with the Snowfall #6 Loading Screen.
Complete 7 Week’s worth of Season 7 Challenges to unlock the Snowfall Skin!
Previous Season 7 Weekly Challenges
Missed out on a week or need to finish that last Challenge to unlock the Snowfall Skin? Here’s a list of all weekly Challenges for Season 7 of Fortnite.