Fortnite Save The World Roadmap | February 8, 2019
Epic Games has released an official roadmap for Fortnite’s Save The World mode which details changes coming all the way up to the Fortnite v8.0 update.
This roadmap also gives Battle Royale players a sense of when specific updates will be coming to the game. Check it out below…
It’s been a while since our last roadmap, so here’s a sneak peek at some of the new highlights in the next few updates:
v7.40 (Week of 2/12)
AFK Idle Improvements
- First iteration of improvements to the AFK system
Seasonal Gold Cap Removal
- Removed the Seasonal Gold cap
Yeoman Sniper Rifle
- Single Shot, High Damage Sniper Rifle
Dragon’s Fist (Returning)
- Hammer that deals fire damage with a high knockback
v7.40 Content Update (Week of 2/19)
- Automatic Shotgun that deals fire damage
Final Frostnite Challenge
- Buildings beware!
v8.0 (Week of 2/26)
- Revamp of the Hero System!
We also wanted to acknowledge that we appreciate a lot of the well thought-out feedback from the community regarding concerns with Seasonal Gold, the Hero Loadout system, and the inability to make smart choices due to a lack of information. We’re taking a look at some possible changes with Seasonal Gold, starting with the removal of the gold cap in v7.40.
For the Hero Loadout itself, we’ll be providing an in-depth blog and dev update video closer to its release in v8.0. As part of the launch, we’ll also be making some other complementary changes to ease the transition such as:
- Updating quest rewards to minimize duplicate Hero rewards
- Marking ALL of the Heroes eligible for reset
- Adding 8 quests, each of which has a Hero for a reward
- Making it so you’ll be able to acquire a few event Heroes that you may have missed and aren’t normally recruitable.
We are extremely excited for what 2019 will bring for Save the World.
The post Fortnite Save The World Roadmap | February 8, 2019 appeared first on Fortnite INTEL.