Fortnite has major changes coming to Planes, Ziplines, RPG and Hand Cannon
Fortnite is making some much-needed changes for update v7.40.
After much pleading by members of the community, Fortnite is making numerous balance changes with its upcoming patch.
Hand Cannons, Ziplines, RPGs and Planes are all receiving changes which will surely be cause for celebration with members of the community.
These changes won’t go into effect until the new update drops but Epic Games has let players know what will be changed with the upcoming update.
The information was shared in a Reddit post, which you can read in its entirety below.
The RPG changes were mentioned in a separate comment, confirming it will no longer spawn in chests.
Hey Fortnite community!
Wanted to give a sneak peek at some of the changes coming in this week’s v7.40 update.
- Planes will no longer be able to smash through structures
- Zipline interact prompt added, and using a Zipline will grant fall damage immunity
- Hand Cannon structure damage reduced from 150 to 100
- Turbo Build delay decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
- Rocket Launcher reload time increased from 2.52s to 3.24s
- Added the ability to crouch while in Edit Mode
Stay tuned for the full patch notes when the update releases.
Don’t forget to also check out the Share the Love Event – including overtime Challenges – dropping in v7.40!
The post Fortnite has major changes coming to Planes, Ziplines, RPG and Hand Cannon appeared first on Fortnite INTEL.