Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 February 20 Game Settings Update: Maddox Updates And More
Treyarch has released the latest game settings update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on consoles today and has made a significant change to the Maddox after hearing fan feedback from the latest balancing update for the game, which went live yesterday.
Treyarch states that some of the Maddox changes are being reverted specifically with recoil.
Here’s what Treyarch has updated:
Maddox RFB Recoil Tuning
After yesterday’s Multiplayer weapon tuning changes went live, we saw the Maddox RFB begin to fall more in line with the rest of the weapons in its class, with the exception of one change… which we certainly heard the community voice its opinion on. You guessed it: recoil.
Effective immediately with today’s update on consoles, we’ve reworked the Maddox’s first five shots in its recoil pattern. This will make the 1st, 4th, and 5th shots feel more like the original recoil prior to this week’s update, while the recoil on the 2nd and 3rd shots are increased slightly from their original value, yet remain controllable. This update is also planned to go live on PC tomorrow along with a long list of PC-exclusive weapon tuning changes.
Alongside that update, here’s the full details from Treyarch on what today’s game settings update has brought to the game:
Here’s what’s new in Black Ops 4 with our latest update:
The following updates are live today on consoles, with PC to follow with additional platform-exclusive updates:
- Weapon Tuning
- Maddox RFB
- Reduced recoil on 1st, 4th, and 5th shots to more closely match pre-patch recoil stability
- Slight recoil increase on 2nd and 3rd shots compared to pre-patch
- Maddox RFB
- Addressed an error players could receive when invited into an ongoing match during a public Gauntlet playlist.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to lose ammo when using the Alchemical Antithesis on King and Country.
- Featured Playlist
- Featured Playlist set to Quads.
- Vertical stacking is now the default in the Quick Equip menu.
- Addressed an issue where players couldn’t properly Prestige if they had content filters applied in Options.
- Various crash fixes in all modes.
The following updates are live today on PS4, with other platforms to follow:
- Fixed a formatting issue with Outrider’s Hawk when playing in splitscreen.
- Barricade will no longer disappear between round transitions.
- Updated Heist dropoff locations.
The post Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 February 20 Game Settings Update: Maddox Updates And More appeared first on Charlie INTEL.